Air Conditioning Manifold Gauge Tool SetRefrigerant: R12, R22, R134A, R404, R502
Featuring a 2-way manifold gauge kit that is designed to diagnose air conditioning systems by reading high & low pressures using aluminium alloy testing manifolds.
The 2-way manifold refrigeration gauge is a great diagnostic tool set. It is ideal for refrigerant testing, charging and evacuation, it can be used on all car A/C, commercial and domestic A/C refrigeration systems.
Comes with 3 fluoride-resistant charging hoses with knurled fittings and a pair of high & low R134a couplers for automotive use. Blow moulded carry case keeps all the parts well organised and easy to transport.
- Refrigerant: R12, R22, R134A, R404, R502
- Solid aluminium body
- Brass ball valve design
- Shock-proof casing for gauges
- 2 gauges: High & low pressure
- Extra large sight glass for visual refrigerant check
- Spring steel hanging hook
- Dampened gauges for easy to read & high precision display
- Made of fluoride-resistant rubber tubes in different colour
- Temperature scale and pressure scale reading
- 1/4" Sae fitting
- 1 pair of HI & LO R134A couplers
- Eccentric core flaring rool included
- Valve core service tool included
- Spare valve core and rubber seals included
- Universal R12 R134A refrigerant opener included
- Comes with lightweight carrying case
- Manifold material: Aluminium alloy
- Blue gauge diameter: 2.5" (low side)
- Blue gauge PSI: 0 - 500
- Blue hose length: 1/4"Fflx4.9'
- Red gauge diameter: 2.5" (high side)
- Red gauge PSI: 0 - 800
- Red hose length: 4"Fflx44.9'
- Yellow charging hose length: 150cm
- Connection size: 1/4"Sae & 5/16"Sae
- Meter size: 7cm diameter
- Weight: 3.15kg
- 1 x Giantz 2-Way Maifold Gauge Kit
- 1 x User Manual